Yaletrac ST, Cable puller
Pulling force 500 – 3200 kg
The portable Yaletrac ST cable puller is a versatile tool for pulling, lifting, lowering, tensioning and securing loads
over long distances. It has been specially designed for applications in industry, building construction, civil engineering,
power line construction, ship building and oil refineries etc. The Yaletrac ST cable puller is almost service free
– easy to use and safe.
The Yaletrac ST features a housing of dimensionally stable deep-drawn steel plates ensuring a compact
and robust design. The hand operating forces have been noticeably optimised for the user by the application
of axial ball bearings.
You will be tracked by Youtube while accessing
the Youtube website. This kind of data
processing is beyond our sphere of influence.
Technische Daten Modell Yaletrac ST
|Model||Capaciuty at WLL||Rope advance per double stroke in mm||Lever pull at WLL||Lever length||Rope diameter||Weight without rope||
|Y 05 ST||500||20||30||260||6.0||2.8||
Y 10 ST
Y 16 ST
|Y 32 ST||3200||40||46||790/1190||16.0||27.2||1.00|
- Stable upright positioning of the unit due to the combination of handle and foot.
- Space-saving telescopic hand lever that can be safely attached to the unit by means of a hook-and-pile fastener. Short handle lever for Y 05 ST not telescopic.
- Overload protection is provided by a shearing pin.
Spare shear pins are conveniently located in the carrying handle. A broken pin can be replaced without removing the load.
- Yaletrac ST uses a special flexible rope. It has six strands with a steel core and is identified by an orange strand. The rope is tapered at one end for easy threading and is fitted with an eye sling hook with safety latch on the other end.
- The parallel arrangement of the clamping system protects the rope by distributing the clamping forces evenly. A long rope advance per each lever stroke increases the working speed.
- Increased service life of the unit due to the use of rubber sleeves which prevent dirt and dust from penetrating into the mechanical equipment of the unit.
- Positioning of the forward and reversing levers in tandem provides a slim design and ensures optimal power transfer.
- A lever disengages the rope clamp system allowing easy and smooth installation of the rope.
- The large opening in the top of the unit allows easy cleaning: simply flush the unit with water and apply motor oil for lubrication and the Yaletrac ST is again ready for use.
Features and Options
STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION
Cable with 500 kg load capacity.
The delivery includes: hand lever, 10 m wire rope Ø 6mm; eyelet hook with safety bar; webbing sling HSE 00500
Optionally, there is a practical shoulder bag for the Yaletrac Y 05 ST, with space for the entire scope of delivery.
Optionally, there is a rope reel for the Yaletrac for easy reeling of the rope.
Available for all models from 1000 kg load capacity.
One side of the Yale pulley blocks is hinged and can be opened for easy and quick positioning of the wire rope on the sheave. It can also provide a quick and versatile rigging point or redirect a wire rope. The high quality cast steel sheaves have machined grooves and are fitted with Permaglide® bushes.