Yale VSIII, hand chain hoist
Capacity 250 – 50000 kg
The Yale hand chain hoist model VSIII combines all the features, expected by the user: – Quality, Safety and Performance – at a favourable price.
Extremely low overall height allows optimal use of available headroom. Fully enclosed stamped steel housing allows also outdoor use. The hooks are equipped with robust safety latches and can rotate 360°.
Having long years of experience with this solid product, we decided to extend the VSIII series by the load capacities 10t, 20t, 30t and 50t. Hereby we attach great importance to quality and safety, in combination with a balanced price/performance ratio.
You will be tracked by Youtube while accessing
the Youtube website. This kind of data
processing is beyond our sphere of influence.
Technical Daten Yale VSIII
Capacity in kg / Number of chain falls
Lift per 1 m hand chain overhaul mm
Handle pull at WLL
Weight at standard lift (3m)
Features & Finish details
- Strong bolts between side plates and housing cover and the reinforced hand wheel cover ensure increased stability.
- Precision machined guide rollers ensure smooth running of the load chain.
- High quality bearings for gearbox, side plates and load chain sheave permit a long service life.
- Zinc-plated and yellow-chromated brake parts and guide rollers ensure increased corrosion protection.
- Zinc-plated load chain as standard for added corrosion protection.
- Overload protection device (from 500 kg available)
- Chain container
Load chain sheave with needle bearing
Ensures a smooth running of the drive pinion
Side plate with ball bearing
Low-maintenance: closed deep groove ball bearings prevent the ingress of dirt and thus improve the runnability of the load sprocket.
Housing cover with ball bearing
High quality bearings in side plates & gear cover
Storage of the load chain, optional for all models.