Regular maintenance extends the life of your equipment and reduces the risk of accident or injury.
The BetrSichV stipulates that products must be tested before each use and at least once a year. The number of times a device is actually tested depends on the conditions of use and the operational regulations, so it may be that tests can take place at shorter intervals. This must be done by a qualified person and documented accordingly.
We do it for you!
- Repair of Yale and Pfaff-silberblau products, but of course also products of all other brands (except personal protective equipment).
- Annual test according to DGUV regulation 54 (BGV D8), DGUV regulation 100-500 (BGR 500), DGUV regulation 68 (BGV D27), personal protective equipment DGUV rule 112-198 (BGR 198) and DGUV rule 112-199 (BGR 199).
- Calibration of pallet trucks with weighing system from Pfaff-silberblau and calibration of crane scales.
- Order-related conversions of existing products.
Regular maintenance is important so that:
- Sudden failure of your hoists, load handling and tackle equipment due to cracks or other damage is prevented.
- Timely hidden defects such as wear can be detected and eliminated so that the devices and safe to use for a long time!
- Wear parts, eg. brake discs, can be replaced before the function is impaired.
Our service for you:
- In our workshop we repair all common brand products. As part of this service, we organise the entire process and ensure the professional repair of the equipment. This ensures that your time and effort are minimal and the devices are quickly productive again.
- Qualified employees, as well as the technical trade, guarantee expert and professional advice.
- Our logistics with worldwide distribution enables short delivery times and international availability.
Our business times can be found under Contact.