Capacity 5 – 25 t
For lifting heavy machinery and other loads.
- Can be used in every position.
- Lifting by means of a hand pump.
- Lowering by means of a precision lowering valve.
- With carrying handle for models MH 50 and MH 100.
- With carriage for model MH 250.
- Pressure control valve for a longer service life of the jack.
- Integrated lifting limitation.
- Low application height of the claw.
- Slewing claw (models MH 50 and MH 100)
- Large base plate for a high level of stability.
- Stable construction with hard-chromium plated piston rod.
Technical data Pfaff Machine jack MH:
min. with claw
min. with head
|Pump lever force|
with full load
|MH 50||*983815||5000||205||25||≤ 368||38||25|
|MH 100||*983730||10000||230||25||≤ 420||40||35|
|MH 250||**005269||25000||215||58||≤ 505||40||109|