Stackers from Pfaff-silberblau are ideal for occasional internal use for stacking and transporting of palletized loads.
- The hand stacker HG with a maximum capacity of 300 or 500 kg has an integrated manual winch for exact height positioning.
- The manual drive stacker with manual-hydraulic lift HV 0516 has a maximum capacity of 500 kg. The lowering speed is adjustable for a sensitive lowering of the load.
- The manual drive stackers HV 1008 and HV 1016 both have a maximum capacity of 1000 kg. This stacker has a quick-lift option for loads up to 100 kg and is equipped with a single-acting hand pump with increased lift per handle stroke.
- The manual drive stacker with electric-hydraulic lift EHH PSE has a maximum capacity of 1000 kg. The fork can reach a height of 3000 mm and is additionally equipped with an overload protection. This device is easy to handle due to the positive steering of the unit.
- The manual drive stacker with electric-hydraulic lift EHH PS has a maximum capacity of 1000 – 1200 kg. The fork can reach a height of 3,500 mm. The mast is welded from precision profiles. The frame is robust with two load rollers and two steer rollers.
You might also be interested in: