Capacity 10 – 100 t
These universal heavy load moving systems have been designed for the safe and cost saving transport of loads up to 100 tons. Individual configuration of steering and rear skates also allows higher capacities. Transport of heavy loads (e.g. machines, construction parts, steel structures) is normally made with a stable three point loading system.
Transport of extremely bulky or heavy loads with an unfavourable center of balance, may also be executed with a four point loading system. The robust towing bar in connection with the unique turntable on large diameter thrust bearings allows effortless steering of the load. The rear skates are aligned parallel by means of a tie rod and kept in position, thus ensuring time saving and smooth transportation of the load.
The skates are powder coated and all connecting elements corrosion-resistant. Highest safety requirements have been considered.
- The modular design ensures an extremely simple operation and simultaneously offers a wider range of combinations.
- The construction of the load moving systems is extremely robust and resistant to distortion.
- The skates are smooth-running and provide an incredibly low rolling resistance even with the heaviest loads.
- Twin rollers (instead of one wide roller) ensure low rolling resistance even at a narrow curve radius.
- The universal joint suspension of the roller groups contributes to a positive contact when travelling over uneven floors.
- The roller wheels are manufactured with abrasionresistant, elastic polyamide. They are protected against breakage and have high chemical resistance.
- Each individual roller is made from high tensile material which ensures extremely quiet running.
- The rollers are suitable for all in-plant floors and will not damage normal floor covering.
- The load moving systems can be easily dismantled and facilitate transport even in small trucks.
- The load moving systems have been developed for professional applications and are practically maintenance-free.
- All rollers are provided with two encapsulated, lifetime lubricated ball bearings.
- The front steering skate is equipped with an amply dimensioned axial ball bearing underneath the turntable.
- From SX-10 the front and rear skates are available individually.
Available in explosion proof version.
Technical data Steerman® Heavy load moving systems SX & S:
|Capacity||Overall height||Number of rollers||Roller diameter||Colour of rollers||Weight|