Capacity 3 – 12 t
- These three point loading systems comprise of a steerable front and a pair of adjustable rear skates.
- The heavy load moving systems are supplied ready-to-use.
- The steerable front skates (LX-6F and LX-12F) are provided with an appropriate towing bar. The rear skates (LX-12R) are identical in construction and are equipped with two adjustable tie rods.
- The wheels are made of hardwearing nylon.
- The front and rear skates can accept each 50 % of the total capacity.
Technical data Steerman® Heavy load moving system LX:
|Model||Art.-No.||Capacity||Number of wheels front skate||Number of wheels rear skate||Wheels|
diameter x width
|Load area front skate||Load area rear skate||Adjustment range rear skates||Height||Weight|
|LX-6||N13600004||6.0||4||8||85 x 90||185 x 150||300 x 250||500 - 1400||115||45.0|
|LX-12||N13600005||12.0||8||8||85 x 90||400 x 220||300 x 250||500 - 1400||115||80.|