Columbus McKinnon spreader beams and crane forks are available in many variations:
- The Tigrip® H-frame spreader beams TTS-HE, TTS-H, with a load capacity of up to 10000 or 25000 kg, are suitable for the transport of symmetrical and asymmetrical loads suitable for lifting and moving standard boxes and pallets.
- The Tigrip® spreader beam TTS has a load capacity of 1,000 – 25000 kg. The beam features lifting brackets for hooks and is adjustable with grids. The bracket is adjustable with handle and swivel hooks. The TTS spreader beam can be moved by one person.
- The Tigrip® spreader beam for big bags TTB, has a capacity of 1000 – 2000 kg. The four-point spreader beam with weld-on hooks and safety latch is designed for lifting and transporting of Big-Bags.
- The Tigrip® fork lift cross beam TTS-Z, with a carrying capacity of 2000 – 5300 kg, is used for forklift tines and has a centered, pivoting eye hook. The fork lift cross beam is attached to the tines with two spindles and ensures safety while lifting.
- The Tigrip® tine hook TZH, with a carrying capacity of 1500 – 10000 kg, is mounted on individual forklift tines to secure hoists and loads. The swivel hook with safety latch is used for secure load handling.
- The Tigrip® crane forks TKGvhs with a carrying capacity of 200 – 5000 kg are equipped with adjustable tines, height adjustability and automatic balancing system. When picking up the load, the tines automatically tilt upwards, thus preventing unintentional slipping off the tines.
- The Tigrip® crane forks TKGvh with a load capacity of 1000 to 5000 kg are equipped with adjustable tines and height adjustability. The balancing system engages when the shackle is manually hooked into the appropriate notch.
You might also be interested in: