Columbus McKinnon container lifting lugsare offered in a set of 4 pieces with a total carrying capacity of 56 t. The lugs serve as flexible attachment points for the transport of containers. Two types are available:
- the Tigrip® TCO container lifting lug is placed at the top of existing container openings, and
- the Tigrip® TCU container lifting lug is mounted at the bottom of the container.
Transport is done with the use of a spreader beam in conjunction with wire rope, chain or textile slings making sure the load is suspended vertically.
- The Tigrip® TKB clamps for cable drums have a maximum load capacity of 5000 kg and are used in pairs together with a two-legged chain sling. Mounted on each side of the drum, the clamps allow easy handling of the load. Various sizes are available on request.
- The Tigrip® C-hook TCK with a maximum load capacity of 500 – 10000 kg can transport coils, rolls, rings and similar items safely.
- The Tigrip® coil hook TCS with a maximum capacity of 500 – 3000 kg is a universally applicable C-hook. Thanks to the tilt function, the load can be raised or lowered, regardless of whether the coil is lying flat or is in an upright position.