Lifting clamps and attachments have been known for more than 35 years for reliability, quality and safety. For transporting and handling loads with a hoist, our Tigrip® range offers the ideal hook and load connection for almost any application:
- The plate clamp with safety lock TBL and TBL plus, for a maximum load capacity of 500 – 30000 kg, are mainly used for transporting, lifting and turning individual steel plates in a vertical position. The plate clamp is easy to service and allows the easy replacement of wear parts, which are available individually or in kits.
- The plate clamp with hinged hook ring and safety lock TBS and TBS plus, for a maximum load capacity of 1,000 – 10000 kg, are equipped with a hinged hook ring or shackle. The clamp can be used for safe handling of plates at different angles. Depending on the angle of use, capacity restrictions must be taken into account. The clamp can stand upright from the horizontal position, drop it from the vertical position or lift it over the edge in the event of a lateral stop.
- The universal grab TAG and TWG with modified side plates, for a maximum load capacity of 350 – 10000 kg and 350 – 2000 kg respectively, do not require chains or cables when lifting and loading material. The large gripping area makes it possible to handle a multitude of sizes with just one clamp. It can be used for loading machine tools, for lifting steel structures, for welding and assembly as well as for concrete and finished parts.
- The non-marring grab TBP with a max. load capacity of 500 – 1500 kg is suitable for vertical lifting, turning and transporting plates with sensitive surfaces. The grab leaves no impressions or damages.
- The girder grab for horizontal transport TTG can accommodate a maximum load capacity of 500 – 7500 kg. The staggered suspension eye ensures that the flange of the carrier is kept practically horizontal during transport. The positive safety lock keeps the grab securely locked even before the load starts.
- The girder grab for vertical transport TTR can hold a maximum load capacity of 750 – 3000 kg. In contrast to the TTG carrier, the load is kept vertical during transport.
- The girder grab for horizontal transport TTT has a maximum load capacity of 750 – 4500 kg and can only be used in pairs. The split jaw allows the grab to hold the load centered on the ends of the beam.
- The lifting clamps with safety lock THS (carrying capacity of 750 – 4500 kg), the lifting clamp TWH (maximum capacity of 1500 – 5000 kg) and the lifting clamp THK (maximum carrying capacity of 750 – 9000 kg) are best used in pairs. They are particularly suitable for the horizontal transport of thin plates which may be susceptible to sagging.
- The board clamps TPZ with a maximum load capacity of 400 – 750 kg are suitable for lifting and vertical transport of wood, particle board and plastic sheets. The load can be secured with the help of a handheld lever.
- The magnetic manual claw THM, with max. load capacity of 120 – 170 kg, is used for horizontal and vertical transport of steel sheets. The clamp can be used for sheet thicknesses from 1 to 5 mm.
- The hand clamp THG for a load capacity of max. 250 kg can be used for single transport of light and thin plates. By pressing in the handle, the tension spring is opened and pushed onto a plate.
- The screw clamp for vertical and horizontal pulling TSH with a load capacity of max. 750 – 5000 kg, the screw clamp for lifting and pulling TSD with a load capacity of max. 1500 – 7500 kg and the screw clamp for three-dimensional pulling TSZ with a max. load capacity from 500 – 7500 kg. When the screw clamp is tightened and lifting begins, the pivoting pad clamping system produces a wedging action against the material, holding it securely
You might also be interested in: