Spring tensioners model YFS
Capacity 0.5 – 10.0 kg
Spring tensioners with ratchet locking device model YFS-A
Capacity 2 – 10.0 kg
Spring tensioners are designed to retract the cable when no force is applied. An amount of downward force must be continually applied to keep the suspended object at its extended position.
The torque output of the rewind spring increases as the cable is extended, retracting the suspended object to the uppermost adjusted position when released.
- Stamped steel construction, powder-coated housing.
- Automatic drumlock according to DIN 15112.
- Additional hanger for the attachment of secondary safety chains according to DIN 15112.
- Rope guide made of wear-resistant nylon for reduced wear of rope and body.
- Declaration of EC-conformity.
- Adjustable cable stop to fix the spring tensioner in the desired position.
- Series YFS-A with ratchet-locking device. Locks the outretracting rope for unrestricted tool movement. This device can be switched ON/OFF, so the spring tensioner can be used with or without the ratchet-locking device.
Pneumatic power-tools, assembly tools, paint spraying guns, riveting machines, nut runners, grinding and polishing machines.
Technical data Yale Spring tensioners YFS & Spring tensioners with ratchet locking device YFS-A: