Crane weighers from Columbus McKinnon are ideal for weighing loads and are suitable for a variety of applications. They come with an LCD display.
- The TKE crane weigher with digital display is easy to use, has a large, easy to read display and has a sturdy but lightweight design. The crane weigher has an infrared remote control with a range of 8 m and has a measuring range of 0 – 9.5 t. The weigher is equipped with an upper and a lower shackle.
- The crane weigher TKI with digital display and radio control has the same functions as the TKE. In addition, the TKI crane weigher has a USB interface. The control and the data exchange are carried out via radio transmission.
- The crane weigher TKL (with digital display) and the crane weigher TKR (with digital display and radio control) have a measuring range of 0 – 12 t. The housing can be rotated up to 180 ° and is robust but light.
- The load indicator TZL (with digital display) and the load indicator TZR (with digital display and radiocontrol) are mechanical measuring instruments with electronic display for universal use. They can be used in combination with with shackles and hooks. The measuring range is from 0 to 100 t.
- The YFS spring tensioner with a load capacity of 0.5 – 10 kg and the YFS-A spring tensioner (with ratchet locking device) with a load capacity of 2 – 10 kg are designed so that the rope automatically retracts when no force is applied. In order to hold the load in a certain position, a certain amount of downward force must be exerted continuously. The tensioners are housed in a stamped steel construction and a powder-coated housing and have a rope guide made of wear-resistant nylon.
- With the YFS-A models, the out-retracting rope locks for unrestricted tool movement.This device can be switched on/off, so the spring tensioner can be used with or without the ratchet-locking device.
- The spring balancer YBF with a load capacity of 0.5 – 200 kg and the spring balancer with extended rope length YBF-L with a load capacity of 1.5 – 130 kg, is used to relieve the operator from the weight of hand-tools. By using a tapered rope drum, the weight of the connected load is compensated, loads up to 200 kg can be easily moved.
- Spring balancer with safety feature in case of rope beakage YBA with a load capacity of 9 – 70 kg and YBA-L (with safety feature in case of rope breakage and with extended rope length) have the same technical features as the YBF series. The difference is the additional safety feature in case of rope breakages. This mechanism automatically locks the rope in case of accidental dislodging of the suspended weight, breakage of the bottom hook or the rope.
You might also be interested in: