Columbus McKinnon grabs and clamps have been known for more than 35 years for reliability, quality and safety and are available in different versions:
- The roundstock grab TRU with a maximum load capacity of 100 – 4000 kg can accommodate round material and tubes with a diameter of up to 600 mm. With the attached protective coating, the gripper can also absorb materials with sensitive surfaces.
- The pipe grab TR with a maximum load capacity of 200 – 3000 kg can take up rolls and pipes with a diameter of up to 1050 mm. This light grab can pick up, transport and set down rolls of paper, fabric or sheet metal and tubes and horizontal drums. The grab can be ordererd with a protective lining for extra protection.
- The profile steel grab TPR with a maximum load capacity of 500 – 3000 kg is designed for the transport of girders, profile steel etc. It has a large jaw capacity to allow the movement of different flange widths.
- The block grab TVB with a max. capacity of 250 and 500 kg is suitable for transporting stone and concrete blocks or other materials with parallel surfaces. The grab has a protective lining to ensure safe and non-marring transport.
- The stone/concrete grab TBG has a maximum carrying capacity of 200 – 2500 and is suitable for transporting all materials with parallel surfaces that can withstand a clamping pressure twice as high as the load being lifted. TBGs are delivered with replaceable hard rubber profiles as standard.
- The bale grab TBA with a maximum load capacity of 200 – 1000 kg can carry various types of bales with a maximum width of 1.3 m. The grab is equipped with protective linings. Serrated jaws are available upon request.
- The rail grab with safety lock TCR with a max. capacity of 1000 – 2000 kg is used for the transport of rails. For longer rails, two grippers must be attached to a crossbeam to prevent sagging.
- The inside grab TDI with a maximum load capacity of 100 – 5000 kg is available in three versions. The jaws are available with optional steel jaws, hard manganese serrated jaws or jaws with protective lining. The grab is designed for handling cylindrical and rectangular hollow bodies.
- The barrel grab for transport of upright barrels TFA with a load capacity of 300 kg is suitable for transporting standing commercial drums. The protective linings of the device grab the barrel gently and safely on the circumference.
- The barrel grab with tipping device TFA D with a load capacity of 300 kg is suitable for turning and emptying drums. The built-in tilting device is used for this.
- The barrel grab TFA 0.35 / 700 R and TFA 0.35 / 700 TR have a load capacity of 350 kg. These barrel grabs are suitable for transporting steel drums. The jaws press securely underneath the rim of the barrel.
- The barrel rim grab TFRK with a load capacity of 500 kg fits under the rim of the drum and can be used individually, as a pair, or as a multi-legged chain sling.
- The barrel clamp TFK has a load capacity of 500 kg and is ideal for lifting barrels where access or space is limited.
- The crate grabs TKA are offered in different versions. The model TKA / d has a built-in tipping device so that it can be emptied even when hanging. The model TKA / a holds on the a crate externally and the model TKA / i on the inside of crates, the clamps reach under the outer edge of the box and lift it up safely.
You might also be interested in: