Pulling force max. 6, 8 and 11 t
Hydraulic pullers are a valuable tool for the maintenance engineer. The pullers allow time and cost savings as they offer high working safety and can be operated in all positions. Hydraulic pullers are used in all kinds of industries, workshops and in many repair and assembly jobs to remove or install interference fit parts, such as: gears, couplings, bearings, wheels, pulleys, axles, shafts, break drums and many other press fit components. Damage to parts is minimized through the use of controlled hydraulic power, whilst machine down-time can be reduced drastically.
- Drop-forged alloy steel jaws.
- Hard chromium plated piston, spring return.
- No radial moment of torsion.
- No spindle wear.
- Integrated hydraulic cylinder and pump.
- Quick adjustment with trapezoid speed nut.
- 3 and 2-jaw design.
- Pump lever can rotate through 360°.
- Piston with durable, spring loaded centering tip.
- Supplied in a sturdy plastic box.
Technical data Yale Hydraulic puller with integrated hydraulics BMZ:
|Pulling force max.||Stroke||Weight|