Capacity 2 – 15 t
Machine jacks with lifting claw are used in applications where space below the load is restricted, thus preventing the use of traditional lifting equipment.
Typical applications for machine jacks are lifting, positioning and transportation of machines, heavy steel constructions or similar loads, as well as general repair and assembly applications.
The jacks are also useful for applications like leveling of high-rise warehouses, heavy-duty scaffolds, large frameworks etc.
- Offers safe lifting of machines with an extremely low clearance.
- safety pressure valve to prevent overload.
- Large base offers increased stability under load.
- Pump lever can rotate through 270° (excluding YAM-2).
- Same load can be lifted on either the head or the claw of jack.
- Spring return of the lifting claw (only YAM-5 and YAM-10).
- Precision-adjustable lowering valve.
- Jacks are supplied ready to use incl. pump lever, and are filled with oil.
Technical data Yale Machine jacks with lifting claw YAM:
on the claw