Hydraulic spreader model YHS
Capacity max. 0.5 – 1.5 t
These universal power tools can be used for all repair, maintenance and assembly work requiring precisely controlled power, e.g. aligning of containers and shells, lifting, positioning or aligning of machinery and structural components, forcing-off of shutterings and moulds.
Applications are unlimited.
The spreaders can be operated with all hand pumps.
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
- Single-acting with spring return.
- Works in all positions.
- Spreader arms of high-tensile steel.
- female coupler half CFY-1 with dust cap.
More spreaders with capacities up to 16 t can be found in our catalogue “BOLTING TECHNOLOGY”.
Hydraulic chain cutter model YCC-201
This hydraulic chain cutter has been designed for cutting high-tensile, grade 10 chains up to a material diameter of 16 mm. The open design allows easy positioning of the chain. The unit can be operated using the standard hand or motor pumps.
Electric power pack model PY-04/2/5/2M
- Cutting performance:
- max. material dimension grade 10 Ø: 16 mm
- max. cutting force: 23 t
- Weight: 37.4 kg
- Solid, stable and rigid body
- Built-in standard hydraulic cylinder, single-acting with spring return
- Both through-hardened cutting blades are identical in construction, can be re-sharpened and are easy to remove
- Protection flap with acrylic glass pane allows safe monitoring of cutting process
- Opening in base plate allows chips and splinters to fall down through the body for removal
- Special chain support device for cutting larger chains
Technical data Yale Hydraulic spreader YHS & Hydraulic chain cutter YCC-201: