Capacity 3 – 25 t
Hydraulic machine jacks are designed for the safe lifting and positioning of machines and similar heavy equipment.
- Integrated hydraulic pump.
- Pump lever swivel mounted 270° for operation even in extremely confined areas.
- Same load can be lifted on either the head or the claw of jack.
- Welded, distortion-proof steel construction.
- High quality, durable hydraulic components.
- The flat lifting claw allows low jacking height.
- The additional connect coupler (10 t capacity and larger) for external pump operation, allows connection of hand, motor or synchronous lifting pumps (max. pressure 520 bar).
- Safe stability due to swivel-mounted support feet.
- Sensitive lowering valve for slow lowering of loads without jerks.
- When operating the jack with an external pump the installation of a manometer is mandatory.
- The integrated hydraulic pump is protected by a pressure-limiting valve.
- The jacks are delivered ready-to-use inclusive of carrying handles, hydraulic oil filling and pump lever.
Technical data Yale Hydraulic machine jacks YAS:
|Capacity||Stroke||Height for applications|
min. in mm
|Pressure max.||Weight approx.|