Capacity 4.5 – 50 t
Hydraulic machine jacks are designed for the safe lifting and positioning of machines and similar heavy equipment.
- These jacks are operated with external pumps, e.g. hand or motor pumps but also with synchronous power packs.
- The compact construction allows operation even in extremely confined areas.
- 3 hook-in positions of the lifting claw provide high flexibility (model YAP-5130 4 hook-in positions).
- The load can be lifted with either the lifting claw or with the head of the jack.
- Welded, distortion-proof steel construction.
- High quality, durable hydraulic components.
- The flat lifting claw allows low jacking height.
- Safe stability due to swivel-mounted support feet.
- The connection between jack and pump is made by a hydraulic hose.
- The jacks are delivered ready-to-use inclusive of carrying handles and coupling half.
Technical data Yale Hydraulic machine jacks YAP:
|Capacity||Sroke||Height for applications|
min. in mm
|Pressure max.||Weight approx.|