Single-acting with spring return,
capacity 12 – 93 t
Due to the centre hole design a threaded rod can be placed through the hollow cylinders so that extremely high pulling forces can be achieved.
Hollow cylinders are used as the power component within hydraulic puller sets, for prestressing anker bolts, removing axles, shafts, bushings, extracting tubes, as well as for heavy-duty pulling applications.
- Yale ChroMo-Design.
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
- Single-acting with spring return.
- With large centre hole diameter.
- Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
- Hard-chromium plated piston with replaceable, heattreated saddle.
- Metric mounting threads at cylinder body and inside of piston.
- Stop ring prevents overtravel of the piston up to full operating pressure.
- Interchangeable hardened saddle.
- With inner and outer dirt wipers.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- female coupler half model CFY-1.
- From model YCS-21/150 with carrying handle.
- From model YCS-57/70 with two lifting rings.
Function principal of the hollow cylinders
In connection with threaded rods hollow cylinders can produce extremely high forces which are helpful for various repair or assembly applications like removing press-fitted parts, prestressing anchors etc. In addition, hollow cylinders are used as power source in puller sets and test rigs. By the use of long threaded rods and by readjusting the nut larger distances can be pulled even when using short cylinder strokes.
Selection charts “cylinder/hand pumps“ as well as travel-speed charts can be found in the catalogue.
Technical data Hollow cylinders YCS:
|Cylinder size||Model||EAN-NO. |
|Oil volume |
|Closed height||Centre hole |
|Cylinder outside diameter||Weight|
|t||kN||mm||cm ²||cm ³||mm||mm||mm||kg|