Hand pumps are easy to use and operate independently of any external energy source. They are designed for a maximum 700 bar system pressure and will allow each hydraulic cylinder to utilize its maximum capacity.
The two-stage system reduces pumping time. Stage 1 allows rapid piston travel under no load or light load conditions. The pump automatically switches to stage 2 when the piston is loaded and a higher force is required from top. The hand pump is an all-steel construction designed for rough use and has a high-efficiency
pumping action. The handle can be locked for easy carrying.
The large and easy-to-control return valve allows the operator to precisely control the return stroke. Other standard features include a large and easy-to-control hand wheel, air bleeding and oil filling plug, large support feet for stability, tilted tank to increase usable oil volume and ergonomic handle grip.
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
- Two-stage operation with automatic switch-over (except HPS-1/0,7 A).
- Large reservoir volumes.
- With pressure relief valves, adjustable from the outside.
- Precision-adjustable relief valve (handwheel).
- Robust all-steel construction.
- HPH-pumps are equipped with a 4-way control valve plus a precision-adjustable relief valve.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- oil filling.
- Pressure gauges with corresponding adaptors are also available as accessories.
Hydraulic hoses are the connection between hand pump and hydraulic cylinders and need to be selected separately.
Technical data Yale Hand pumps for single-acting cylinders HPS:
|cm ²||cm ³||cm ³||kg|