Capacity 250 – 500 kg
The extreme low own weight and the very compact design make the hoist easy to use even in confined working conditions. Due to the multitude of application possibili-ties e.g. in industry, trade and service this ratchet lever hoist is indispensable.
- The enclosed design protects the internal parts from contamination.
- The short handlever is fitted with an ergonomic rubber grip.
- All parts of the disc type load brake are manufactured from high quality materials and are corrosion protected.
- Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
Technical data Yale Ratchet lever hoist Yalehandy:
d x t
with one full lever turn
at standard lift
|Yalehandy 250||*075039||250||1||4 x 12||80||25||2.2|
|Yalehandy 500||*077675||500||1||4 x 12||40||25||2.8|