Capacity 750 kg – 9000 kg
Redefining lever-operated hoists, the YaleERGO 360 ® features the revolutionary crank handle that allows for efficient operation in both lifting and pulling applications. Ergonomically designed for increased safety, the patent-pending YaleERGODer YaleERGO 360 ® lets the operator work up to 12 times faster and with as much as 30 % less pull force than with conventional ratchet lever tools.
Benefits & Features
- CRANK HANDLE – This first-of-its-kind lever handle design will revolutionize the ratchet lever hoist industry. Its unique foldable lever handle and 360° rotating action increases productivity while reducing the risk of operator injury.
- CONVENIENT DIRECTIONAL INDICATOR – Easy-to-use, highly visible directional indicator located on the handle clearly shows the operating direction as lifting, lowering or neutral.
- EASY & SMOOTH FREE CHAINING – For quick take up and positioning of slack chain – even with one hand. Designed not to accidently free chain while under load. Cast chain end stop allows the user to easily position the chain in free-chaining mode and prevents it from entering the liftwheel and jamming the hoist.
- POSITIVE LOAD CONTROL – Enclosed Weston-type brake stays clean and dry for precise load positioning.
- BUILT TO LAST – Lightweight aluminum housing withstands rigorous use and features high-quality, long-lasting bearings. Powder coat finish provides extra protection in harsh environments.
- EXCELLENT CORROSION PROTECTION – Robust chain guide and chain stripper made from cast steel and zinc-plated for corrosion protection.
- EASY-TO-INSPECT SWIVEL HOOKS – Bolt on hooks with nyloc nuts simplify the inspection process. Hooks are forged, allowing them to yield under overload without breaking. Cast safety latches provide positive and secure load engagement.
- EASY IDENTIFICATION – Each unit has a unique serial number for easy and accurate identification.
- INTERNAL LOAD LIMITER Allows handle to rotate freely when hoist is overloaded, preventing damage to the unit. Load limiter units feature a black hand wheel for quick and easy on-site identification.
- RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION Simplify inventory and inspection management processes.
- SHIPYARD HOOKS Available for 1500 kg and 3000 kg units.
Technical data Yale Ratchet lever hoist YaleERGO 360:
with one full lever turn
at standard lift
|ERGO 360 750||**979625||750||1||5.6 x 17.1||27.2||20||6.6|
|ERGO 360 1500||**979632||1500||1||7.1 x 21||21.7||26.5||9.5|
|ERGO 360 3000||**979649||3000||1||10 x 28||20.1||36||16.8|
|ERGO 360 6000||**981055||6000||2||10 x 28||10.1||38||28.6|
|ERGO 360 9000||**984995||9000||3||10 x 28||6.7||40||49.5|