Capacity 750 – 3000 kg
Almost unlimited applications in maintenance, mining, construction, steel fabrication, shipbuilding and utility work. Ideal for moving and positioning heavy machines and securing heavy loads, simplifies setting pipes etc. in manholes and trenches.
- Enclosed housing with housing cover, handlever and bottom block made from high tensile white malleable cast iron for overall rugged construction.
- The graphite cast iron load sheave for the link chain has precision machined chain pockets for accurate fit and durability of the load chain.
- The roller chain sprocket is made from heat treated chromium-molybdenum steel with precision machined teeth to ensure smooth chain movement.
- lloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- All models can be equipped with an overload protection device in the form of a slip clutch which is factory preset to approx. 25 % ± 15 % overload.
- Free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Hoist with sling chain.
Since 1936 more than 1 million units have been built in Velbert. All ratchet lever hoists with a capacity exceeding 750 kg can be used for load attachment according to EN 12195. Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
Technical data Yale Ratchet lever hoist C 85:
d x t
with one full lever turn
at standard lift
|Pul-Lift C85 750||*050173||750||1||5/8" x 3/8"||115||38||8.7|
|Pul-Lift C85 1500||*050180||1500||1||1" x 1/2"||45||31||17|
|Pul-Lift C85 3000||*050197||3000||1||1 1/4" x 5/8"||36||40||22.2|