Capacity 1500 – 3000 kg
The D 95 in its cast malleable iron design has taken key technical features from the proven D85 but excels due to low tare weight and an extremely small measurement between suspension and load hooks. A versatile unit for moving, positioning and securing loads.
- Enclosed housing with housing cover, handlever and bottom block made from high tensile malleable cast iron for overall rugged construction.
- The short handlever is fitted with an ergonomic rubber grip.
- It has an automatically acting load pressure brake which works on the self-locking principal. For example, when used to secure loads an uninten-tional loosening of the brake is prevented when the load vibrates.
- Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- All models can be equipped with an overload protection device in the form of a slip clutch which is factory preset to approx. 25± 15 % overload.
- Hoist with sling chain.
All ratchet lever hoists with a capacity exceeding 750 kg can be used for load attachment according to EN 12195. Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
Technical data Yale Ratchet lever hoist D95:
d x t
with one full lever turn
at standard lift
|Pul-Lift D 95 1500||*050807||1500||1||6.2 x 18.5||35||27||9.9|
|Pul-Lift D 95 3000||*050821||3000||1||9 x 27.2||38||49||16.5|