Capacity 800 – 6300 kg
Ratchet lever hoists model PT features improved tech-niques and ergonomical styling. The advantages of the predecessor range have been maintained and further optimized. A good, versatile, all round ratchet lever hoist for demand-ing conditions.
- The proven stamped steel housing provides extremely low weight without limiting the reliability and sturdiness of the unit.
- The short handlever is fitted with an ergonomic rubber grip.
- Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
- All models can be equipped with an overload protection device in the form of a slip clutch which is factory preset to approx. 25 ± 15 % Überlast anspricht.
All ratchet lever hoists with a capacity exceeding 750 kg can be used for load attachment according to EN 12195. Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
Technical data Yale Ratchet lever hoist PT:
|Model||EAN-No.||Capacity||Number of||Chain||Lift||Handle pull||Weight|
|4025092*||chain falls||dimensions||with one full lever turn||at WLL||at standard lift|
|PT 800||*076463||800||1||5.6 x 17.1||24||26||5.5|
|PT 1600||*076470||1600||1||7.1 x 21.2||23||30||9.6|
|PT 3200||*076487||3200||1||9 x 27.2||16||38||16.0|
|PT 6300||*076494||6300||2||9 x 27.2||8||39||31.0|