Capacity 1500 – 10000 kg
Steel jacks are traditional hoisting equipment for universal application in the forest and agricultural sector, in the industrial sector for assembly activities and many other fields of application.
- The robust steel design and a toothed rack of solid material increase the service life of the jack.
- Low wear owing to hardened gearing parts and precisely machined teething.
- The precisely machined gears with a high degree of efficiency guarantees low crank forces.
- The load is supported either on the claw or the head of the steel jack.
- Robust base plate for a high level of stability.
- No reduction of capacity on the claw.
Technical data Pfaff Steel jacks with fixed lifting claw STW-F:
of lift 1
1 Height of lift = Height + Lift