Capacity 1500 kg
Wherever low headroom dimensions are required, the steel jack of shortened design is used.
- The robust steel design and a toothed rack of solid material increase the service life of the jack.
- Low wear owing to hardened gearing parts and precisely machined teething.
- The precisely machined gears with a high degree of efficiency guarantees low crank forces.
- The load is supported either on the claw or the head of the steel jack.
- Robust base plate for a high level of stability.
- No reduction of capacity on the claw.
Technical data Pfaff Steel jacks STW-FvB:
|Model||Capacity||Height A||Height of lift 1||Hand effort|