Capacity 1500 – 10000 kg
Mechanical steel jacks can basically be used to lift almost all kinds of loads in maintenance and repair, ship building, construction as well as agriculture.
- The precisely machined gear box with optimal gear ratio ensures a minimum of effort and smooth operation.
- The load is supported either on the claw or the head of the steel jack.
- By turning the operating lever the jack moves smoothly and conveniently up and down along the rack.
- The self-locking, anti-kickback operating lever reduces the risk of injuries. The handle can be tilted for use in confined spaces.
- The load is held securely in any position. Inside the load brake the axial brake pressure is generated by the load itself, thus, it is proportional to the size of the load.
- No reduction of capacity on the claw.
Technical data Pfaff Steel jack SJ Siku:
of lift 1
1 Height of lift = Height + Lift