Capacity 5000 kg
Track rails can be quickly and safely lifted by means of this jack, also under unfavourable conditions.
The shoe-type foot with a wider support surface makes it possible to apply the jack between the sleepers and the tracks.
- The precisely machined gear box with optimal gear ratio ensures a minimum of effort and smooth operation.
- The load is supported either on the claw or the head of the steel jack.
- By turning the operating lever the jack moves smoothly and conveniently up and down along the rack.
- The self-locking, anti-kickback operating lever reduces the risk of injuries. The handle can be tilted for use in confined spaces.
- The load is held securely in any position. Inside the load brake the axial brake pressure is generated by the load itself, thus, it is proportional to the size of the load.
- No reduction of capacity on the claw.
You will also find rail grabs in the catalogue
Technical data Pfaff Rail jacks RSJ:
|Capacity||Height A||Height of lift 1||Hand effort|
1 Height of lift = Height + Lift