Pfaff-silberblau is the manufacturer offering the widest range of upright steel winches and wall-mounted rack & pinion jacks.
- The steel jacks SJ are used for supporting elevated loads, but also for assembly work. The most common applications for SJ jacks are maintenance and repair, shipbuilding, construction and agriculture. The load is placed either on the claw or on the head of the winch.
- The steel jacks with fixed lifting claw STW-F are universal devices that can be used in the forestry or agricultural sector and for industrial applications.
- The steel jacks with adjustable lifting claw STW-V allow loads to be picked up and lowered from different heights over the entire length of the steel jack. By adjusting the claw, the jakcs can be positioned directly at the desired height.
- The steel jacks STW-FvB with fixed lifting claw and shortened design are ideal when low headroom dimensions are required.
- The rail jacks STW-RSJ make it possible to lift rails even under difficult conditions
- The wall-mounted rack and pinion jacks ZWW- and ZWW-L r can be used for lifting, lowering, pulling and pushing loads.
- The sluice gate jacks SCH-W ensure the opening and closing of gates in sluices.