Capacity 80 – 750 kg
Wall-mounted rope winches of the SW-W model range are intended for fixed stationary mounting inside a building. The steel wire rope is guided to the required suspension point of the load by means of deflection sheaves.
- Robust aluminium housing for models SW-W 80 and SW-W 125, proven steel plate design for models SW-W 300 – 750.
- Spur gear drive for optimal efficiency and comfortable handling. Direct drive for loads up to 125 kg.
- The low-noise safety spring brake safely holds the load in every position.
- Removable hand crank for models SW-W 80 and SW-W 125, foldable crank for models SW-W 300 – 750.
- Easy and quick mounting onto walls.
Technical data Pfaff Wall-mounted winch SW-W:
|SW-W 80||*984638||80||45||51||3 1||2.4||30||170||12||3|
|SW-W 125||*686235||125||65||40||4 1||2.0||12||138||13||3|
|SW-W 300||*990509||300||220||108||5 2||2.1||15||68||15||10|
|SW-W 500||*984669||500||350||108||6 2||2.4||15||35||13||11|
|SW-W 750||*984508||750||550||108||7 2||2.0||10||35||20||11|
1 recommended rope: DIN 3055 FE-znk 1770 sZ-spa
2 recommended rope: DIN 3060 FE-znk 1770 sZ-spa