(DGUV Vorschrift 17 [BGV C1])
Capacity 300 kg
The compact rope winch for applications on stages, in studios, theatres, etc.
- State-of-the-art design with galvanized side sections for easy handling.
- rooved drum for single-layer winding of the steel rope. An 18:1 ratio between drum and rope diameter increases the service life of the rope substantially.
- With spring-loaded rope pressure roller to prevent the unloaded rope from jumping off the drum.
- Gear rated for twice the nominal load.
- Spur gear drive for optimal efficiency and comfortable handling.
- The fitted safety crank with two spring brakes acting independently of each other for safe holding of the load in any position.
- Complies with DGUV Vorschrift 17 (BGV C1) and DIN 56925-1
- Drum extension for a larger rope capacity
- Special grooves (several layers)
Certified by the German committee for lifting equipment (GS-approval-tested safety).
Technical data Pfaff Console-mounted rope winch SW-K LAMBDA:
|SW-K LAMBDA||*050382||300||6 1||10||50||18||8.83:1||30|
|SW-K LAMBDA||*050405||300||6 1||15||50||18||8.83:1||36|
1 recommended rope: 6 DIN 3069 SE-znk 1960 sZ-spa