Yale and Pfaff-silberblau offer a complete range of manual winches and electric winches. Here you can also find the famous cable puller Yaletrac-
- The wall mounted winch SW-W was designed for the fixed installation in buildings.
- The wall mounted winch SW-W ALPHA is versatile in its ability to lift loads easily.
- The SW-W-SGO wall mounted winch with worm gear and load pressure brake is ideal for heavy loads.
- The wall mounted winch MWS can be used anywhere where there is no power or in dirty environments.
- Originally developed as a offroad winch, the console-mounted winch LB is used for a variety of lifting and pulling applications.
- The console-mounted aluminium rope winch SW-K GAMMA is robust and suitable for outdoor use.
- The compact aluminium rope winch with free-wheeling device SW-KAL is used on vehicles or trailers for lifting or lowering loads.
- The console-mounted rope winch (BGV C1) SW-K LAMBDA is being used in the entertainment sector: stages, studios, theaters etc.
- The cable puller Yaletrac ST with steel housing is characterized by its compact construction, robust design in combination with optimised weight.
- The cable puller Yaletrac is light weight and compact, made of a high tensile aluminium alloy housing with a large flat bottom surface for increased stability in horizontal as well as vertical working position.
You might also be interested in: