Capacity 500 – 5000 kg
The Silverline Stira S is designed and built for safe and efficient operation.
A hoist with low maintenance – at an economical price.
- Strong bolts between side plates and housing cover ensure increased stability.
- Chain guide rollers eliminate fouling and jamming of chain.
- The construction prevents a blocking and slipping of the hand chain.
- Bearings for side plates permit a long service life.
- Zinc-plated load chain as standard.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from high tensile steel and fitted with safety latches.
This hoist is not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
Technical data Yale hand chain hoist Stira S:
d x p
|Lift per 1 m|
|Stira S 500||*598321||500/1||6 x18||29||23||12.0|
|Stira S 1000||*598543||1000/1||6 x 18||27||31||14.0|
|Stira S 1500||*598550||1500/1||8 x 24||20||32||19.0|
|Stira S 2000||*598567||2000/1||8 x 24||15||36||21.0|
|Stira S 3000||*598574||3000/2||8 x 24||5||34||27.0|
|Stira S 5000||*598581||5000/2||10 x 30||3||41||43.0|