Capacigty 100 – 300 kg
The new compact and light weight mobile Yale-Endless winch, model YaleMtrac combines modern industry design with technical innovation. During the development stage, focus was set on simple and safe operation for mobile applications. The winch is capable of lifting loads up to 300 kg over long distances at high speed.
The highlight of the YaleMtrac winch is the increased efficiency as it can be operated bi-directionally. The Yale Mtrac winch can lift, lower and pull loads at rated capacity in either direction. Depending on the application unnecessary waiting time to return the load hook to its start position may be eliminated.
A wide range of ropes and accessories (eye sling hooks, self-locking hooks, shackles) ensure that YaleMtrac winch can be used in many different applications.
- The robust, precisely machined housing of die-cast aluminium with impact resistant plastic cover ensures a low deadweight and outstanding rigidity.
- The externally adjustable slip clutch is designed to guarantee a permanent connection between the load and the brake.
- High speed versions available to increase efficiency for high lifts.
- Easy access to all wearing parts due to modular design.
- The standard, oil bath lubricated and case hardened gearbox has a helical gearing for particularly smooth running and enhanced lifetime.
- Drive sheave made of specially hardened steel to minimize wear of the components.
- The standard version is supplied with an eye sling hook with safety latch.
- Multiple fixing points in the housing allow the YaleMtrac to be suspended in various positions.
- Classification: 1Bm/M3 acc. to FEM/ISO.
- Motor protected to IP 55 (acc. to VDE 0530), against ingress of dust and water jets.
- Standard operating voltage: Euro-voltage: 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz and 230 V, 1-phase 50 Hz.
- Rubber buffers ensure no surface contact damage.
- Push-button pendant control, IP 65 against ingress of dust and water jets from all directions.
- Limit switch for upward and downward travel.
- Radio remote control with high range.
- Other operating voltages on request.
- Non-rotating steel wire ropes.
- Manual and electric trolleys.
- Frequency converter
- Transport and carrying frames for various applications.
- Counters for operating hours.
Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
Technical data Yale Mtrac Endless winch:
|YMT 0,6-30||66||21. January 1900||6.5||0.37||400V/3Ph/50hz|
|YMT 2-10||200||25. January 1900||6.5||0.37||400V/3Ph/50hz|