Capacity 320 – 7500 kg
The BETA EL electric wire rope winches are used for lifting, pulling and positioning loads under difficult conditions.
All the models are constructed on a modular basis and comprise various options for maximum flexibility in putting together an individual solution.
The application of high-quality components and gear motors ensure safety and a long service life.
- The electrically released spring pressure disc brake safely holds the load also in the event of a power failure.
- Powerful three-phase AC drives for multi-range voltage 380 – 420 V, 50 Hz oder 440 – 460 V, 60 Hz.
Motor type of enclosure IP 55, duty factor 40 % ED.
- Electronic overload protection from 1000 kg lifting load as standard.
- The maintenance-free, oil lubricated gearbox has quiet running characteristics due to milled and ground gears with helical teeth.
- Variable rope lead-in due to two rope attachment points (left and right).
- Increased operating safety due to 42 V contactor control.
- Various drum designs e.g. extended for a larger rope capacity, special rope drums for operation with several ropes.
- Rope pressure rollers to prevent the unloaded rope from jumping off the drum.
- Adjustable gear limit switch for limiting the rope path in both directions.
- Slack rope switch for automatically stopping the winch when the rope tension eases or when the load is set down.
- Frequency inverter for infinitely variable speed control.
- External operation via cable/radio
- Other operating voltages
- Other motor protection
- Absolute or incremental encoder
- Special preservation
- In compliance with DGUV Vorschrift 17 (BGV C1) also available for application on stages and in studios.
Available in explosion proof version.