Electrical winches from YALE and Pfaff-silberblau have been used for decades in various industrial sectors and can be used for a wide range of applications in industry, aviation, shipbuilding, construction and entertainment. For the crafting industry, our winches have been specially developed for the use under the harshest conditions to provide you with safety, ergonomics and efficiency.
The YALE and Pfaff-silberblau product lines complement each other in general industry and cover most lift, pull and pull applications and load positioning under demanding conditions.
- The RPE electric winches have a maximum load capacity of 250 to 1000 kg. Extremely simple and compact, the RPE electric winches adapt to most industrial applications thanks to numerous options for drums, finishing or control options.
- The BETA SL electric winches with a maximum capacity of 250 – 2000 kg are extremely robust and support your lifting requirement of up to 2 t.
- The BETA EL electric winches with a maximum capacity of 320 – 7500 kg have the same design as the BETA SL, but are fully configurable to perfectly match the specific needs of your project. The BETA EL is the choice of demanding professionals for applications where failure is intolerable. The options available include, but are not limited to, ATEX versions, frequency converters, pulley presses, adjustable gear limit switches and slack rope switches, etc.
- The sheave blocks for rope guidance DSRB S are equipped with ball bearings to fully support the movement of loads.
- The new compact mobile endless winch YaleMtrac with a maximum capacity of 100 – 300 kg combines modern industrial design with technical innovation. The winch is capable of lifting loads over long distances at high speed. The YaleMtrac winch can lift, lower and pull loads in both directions. A wide selection of ropes and assemblies ensure that the YaleMtrac can be used in many different applications.