Capacity 2000 – 10000 kg
The conception is in accordance with the design of the model CPE.
With 100 % duty rating and an unlimited number of starts the model CPA is suitable for heavy duty applications. It is insusceptible to contamination, humidity and aggres-sive mediums from the outside. The hoists are composed of three main components which makes service easy and inexpensive.
- Working pressures 4 – 6 bar.
- Robust rotating piston motor has an adjustable spring pressure brake that holds the load secure even in the event of an air failure.
- The standard, oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is particularly smooth running and enables a low overall height.
- High starting torque due to switching valves in the motor body.
- Low noise emission due to large dimension silencer.
- Sensitive control by means of 2 resp. 4 button pendant control with emergency-stop.
- Up to 3000 kg only one chain fall, leading to a low overall height.
- The 5-pocket load chain sheave, manufactured from wear resistant case hardening steel, is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
- The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion. All requirements of national and international standards and regulations are fulfilled.
- Manual and pneumatic trolleys.
- Rope control
- Stainless steel load chain.
To ensure faultless operation the compressed air supply must be filtered and oiled!
Also suitable for operation with nitrogen.
Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
Other capacities on request.
Available in explosion proof version.
Technical data Pneumatic chain hoist CPA
|Capacity / |
d x p
rated load 1
rated load 1
|kg||mm||FEM / ISO||m/min||m/min||m/min||kW|
|CPA 20-8||*073868||2000/1||11 x 31||1 Bm / M3||7.4||8. January 1900||11.0||2.6|
|CPA 30-6||*073875||3000/1||11 x 31||1 Bm / M3||6.0||9.9||13.0||3.2|
|CPA 40-4||*073882||4000/2||11 x 31||1 Bm / M3||3.7||5.0||5.5||2.6|
|CPA 50-3||*073899||5000/2||11 x 31||1 Am / M4||3.4||5.0||6.0||3.0|
|CPA 60-3||*073905||6000/2||11 x 31||1 Am / M4||3.0||5.0||6.5||3.2|
|CPA 75-2||*056915||7500/3||11 x 31||1 Am / M4||2.0||3.3||4.3||3.2|
|CPA 100-3||*075701||10000/4||11 x 31||1 Am / M4||3.4||5.0||6.0||2 x 3.0|
1 Values for 6 bar (flow pressure), air consumption with rated load 4.7 m³/min. CPA 100-3: 9.4 m³/min.
Technical data weights
² Weight at standard lift (3 m). Other lifting heights on request.
Technical data trolleys:
|2000 - 6000||A||98 - 180||27||2||18||0.55|
|2000 - 6000||B||180 - 300||27||1.8||18||0.55|
|7500 - 10000||B||125 - 310||40||1.8||-||-|
Values for 6 bar (flow pressure), air consumption with rated load 0.75 m³/min.