Capacity 125 – 500 kg
The model CPS is the smallest and lightest model within the range of Yale electric chain hoists. Reliability and compact design make it ideal for numerous applications in the construction industry, service companies and many industrial areas for moving small and medium loads.
- Classification: 1 Am/M4 resp. 1 Bm/M3 at 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz. On request, the classification can be modified by derating the capacity and duty cycle.
- The standard version comes with direct control.
- Two year warranty (excluding wear parts).
- Thermal overload protection as standard.
- Duty cycle 30 % ED resp. 25 % ED at 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz.
- Safe hold of the load even in case of electric failure due to electromagnetic spring pressure brake.
- Standard operating voltage: Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz resp. 125 kg also as 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz version.
- Motor protected to IP 54, against ingression of dust and splashing.
- Push-button pendant control, IP 65 against ingress of dust and water jets from all directions.
- The overload protection (slip clutch) avoids overloading and extends the lifetime of the hoist.
- Robust aluminium housing, powder coated.
- Extremely low headroom for use in applications with limited room.
- The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
All requirements of national and international standards and regulations are fulfilled.
- The 10-pocket load sheave ensures smooth running of the chain and minimizes chain wear.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
- Stainless steel load chain (no reduction of working load limit).
- Robust chain container.
- ow voltage control 48 V.
- Manual and electric trolleys.
- Connection to festooned cable systems.
Festooned cable systems available.
Technical data Yale Electric chain hoist CPS:
in kg/Numer of chain falls
|Standard lifting height||Chain dimensions|
d x p
|Classification||Lifting speed||Hoist motor||Weight||Operating voltage|
|CPS 1-4||125/1||3||4x 12.2||1 Bm/M3||4||0.1||11.5||230V/1Ph/50Hz|
|CPS 1-10||125/1||3||4x 12.2||1 Am/M4||10||0.25||11.5||400V/3Ph/50Hz|
|CPS 2-6||250/1||3||4x 12.2||1 Am/M4||6||0.28||11.5||400V/3Ph/50Hz|
|CPS 5-3||500/2||3||4x 12.2||1 Am/M4||3||0.28||12.5||400V/3Ph/50Hz|