Yalesystems gantry crane for use in all areas, from crafts-man‘s workshops, garages and industrial use. They are suitable for low to medium weight capacities and are also for outdoor use.
The cranes are moved by hand and are not dependant on a rail system.
The guidelines for moving Yalesystems gantry cranes and transporting loads should be strictly followed.
- Increased paint layer (120 µm) or hot-dip galvanisation for outdoor use.^
- Hoist cover for outdoor use.
Scope of delivery
- 3-part construction with 2 robust rectangular steel-bar supports and 1 load carrier beam.
- Manually moveable, parking brake by threaded spindle.
- Power supply by festooned cables incl. flat cables, C type mounting rail, cable trolley, support arms and towing trolleys.
- Cranes are supplied with an operating manual and complete manufacturer‘s documentation.
Further capacities and boom lengths on request.