Capacity 750 – 6000 kg
The UNOplus – Series A ratchet lever hoist is the result of further technical development of the UNOplus, which has proven itself over many years.
The versatile tool for lifting, pulling and securing of loads is characterised by its compact design, robust stamped steel construction and the smoothly running free chaining device. The further reduced weight optimizes operation, makes the application even more comfortable and the UNOplus – Series A to a convenient, versatile device.
Benefits & features
• Due to optimized gearing and improved bearings in the housing cover a minimum effort is required to operate the short hand lever.
• Impact resistant stamped steel frame and gear cover withstands repeated rigorous use
• Closed load chain guide prevent accidentally slipping out
• Increased corrosion protection through zinc-plated and yellow-chromated chain guide, chain stripper and parts of the brake.
• guide, chain stripper and parts of the brake with corrosion-protected components.
• Alloyed steel link chain in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
• Bolt on hooks with nyloc nuts simplify the inspection process. Hooks are forged, allowing them to yield under overload without breaking.
Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
Technical Data Ratchet lever hoist UNOplus-A ATEX:
|Model||Item-No.||Capacity||Number of |
d x p
with one full
|UNOplus-A ATEX 750||192049841||750||1||5.6 x 17.1||27||22||6.3|
|UNOplus-A ATEX 1500||192049940||1500||1||7.1 x 21||22||35||9.2|
|UNOplus-A ATEX 3000||192050025||3000||1||10 x 28||20||40||16.9|
|UNOplus-A ATEX 6000||192050579||6000||2||10 x 28||10||43||28.6|