The ratchet lever hoist UNOplus represents the technical further-development of the UNO, which has been tried and tested for many years. The versatile device for lifting, pulling and lashing of loads is characterized by its compact design and robust stamped steel construction. The low weight and the smooth-running chain release make the UNOplus a handy, versatile device.
- Due to optimized gearing and improved bearings in the housing cover a minimum effort is required to operate the short hand lever.
- Steel hand wheel as standard.
- Automatic screw-and-disc type load brake with corrosion protected components.
- Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Robust chain guide rollers eliminate fouling and jamming of chain on the load sheave.
- Sturdy bottom block with encapsulated bolt connections.
- Alloyed steel link chain in accordance with national and
international standards and regulations.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
Technical data Ratchet lever hoist UNOplus ATEX:
|Tragfähigkeit||Anzahl der Kettenstränge||Ketten-abmessungen|
d x t
|Hubhöhe bei einer Hebelumdrehung||Hubkraft bei Nennlast||Gewicht bei Normalhub
|UNOplus ATEX 750||*168342||750||1||6 x 18||20||20||7,2|
|UNOplus ATEX 1500||*168359||1.500||1||8 x 24||22||35||12,5|
|UNOplus ATEX 3000||*168366||3.000||1||10 x 30||17||40||21,5|
|UNOplus ATEX 6000||*168380||6.000||2||10 x 30||9||40||32,0|