Capacity 125 – 980 kg
Pneumatic chain hoists are characterized by high durability in a great number of industrial applications. The robust housing allows an easy transport.
- Working pressures 5 – 7 bar
- Rotating piston motor with 100 % duty rating and an unlimited number of starts for continuous operation.
- Integrated limit switches for highest and lowest hook position as standard.
- Self-adjusting automatic disc brake
- Extremely sensitive control with emergency-stop for a precise positioning of the load.
- Air release for brake as standard for models CPA 2-31, CPA 5-17 and CPA 10-9
- Manual and powered trolleys with shackle to fit top hook suspended pneumatic chain hoists.
- All models available with push or geared trolley.
- Models CPA 2-31 and CPA 5-17 also available for operation in hazardous areas, category 2 (Zone 1/21).
- Models CPA 2-31, CPA 5-17 and CPA 10-9 also available with chain control.
- Maintenance unit for main air supply pipe (pressure regulator, manometer, lubricator and support).
- Chain container
Automobile and aircraft industries, shipyards, on ships and docks. Foundries, on-/offshore, paint factories and paint shops, refineries, oil depots, galvanizing. Printing, textile and food industries, pulp, paper and cement mills.
Glass and ceramic industries, wood working industries, chemical industries, heat treatment and power plants etc.
- Also suitable for operation with nitrogen.
- MEDIUM (Zone 1), only possible for model CPA ATEX 2-31 and CPA ATEX 5-17.
- To ensure faultless operation the compressed air supply must be filtered and oiled!
Technical data Yale Pneumatic chain hoist CPA ATEX:
|Model||Capacity / |
|Lifting speed with|
|Lifting speed without|
|Lowering speed with|
with rated load1
at 3 m
|CPA ATEX 1-13||125/1||13.1||17.1||11.3||0.9||0.4||15.4|
|CPA ATEX 2-10||250/1||9.8||17.1||13.7||0.9||0.4||15.4|
|CPA ATEX 2-31||250/1||31.0||52.0||36.0||1.98||1.33||21.8|
|CPA ATEX 5-5||500/2||4.6||7.9||6.7||0.9||0.4||17.2|
|CPA ATEX 5-17||500/1||16.8||32.3||29.6||1.27||1.33||21.8|
|CPA ATEX 10-9||980/2||8.5||16.2||14.9||1.27||1.33||27.7|
1 Values for 6.3 bar (flow pressure) and 2m control drop. Speeds will be reduced in case of longer control length.
Model CPA 1-13, CPA 2-10 and CPA 5-5 max. hose length 12m, air supply 3/8″ NPT
Model CPA 2-31, CPA 5-17 and CPA 10-9 max. hose length 20m, air supply 1/2″ NPT