Capacity 320 – 7500 kg
Electric winches of the series BETA-EX are designed according to the EU Directives 2014/34/EU and MRL 2006/42/EG.
The models are usable in any place, where the risk of ignition of explosive atmosphere exists (mixture of air, gases, fumes and dust/air-mixture, respectively) e.g. chemical or petrochemical industry, biogas plants, paint shops.
Due to a specially-tailored modular system, the suitable winch for each individual application can be put together easily.
The BETA-EX is characterized by the excellent workmanship in connection with the reliable and stable gear motors.
- Special surface coating
- The electrically releasing spring-operated disc brake keeps the load safe even if the power fails.
- Powerful three-phase drives for multi-range voltage 380 – 420 V, 50 Hz or 440 – 460 V, 60 Hz.
Insulation class F, duty cycle 40 % ED.
- From a load capacity of 1000 kg equipped as standard with an overload protection.
- The maintenance-free spur gear running in an oil bath, with helical gearing, milled and polished gearwheels, ensures particularly smooth running.
- Two rope fixings (left and right) for variable rope feed.
- Electric control incorporated in a flame-proof housing Ex II 2 GD de IIB T4 T 135 °C
- Electric control not ATEX-compliant (Mounting outside of ATEX-area)
- A range of drum designs, e.g. extended for greater wire rope capacity, special rope drums for multi-rope operation.
- Rope pressure rolls to prevent springing open of the unloaded rope on the drum.
- Adjustable gear limit switch to limit the rope path in both directions.
- Other operating voltages on request.
- Hand-actuated auxiliary switch in ATEX-design with Up/Down and emergency stop for an enhanced operating safety.
- Special ropes with copper-plated load hook.
- Sheaves, pulley blocks (ATEX-compliant Ex II 2 GD IIB T4 135 °C IP 65).
Customer-specific winch adjustments are possible after consultation.